Amazon has given the go-ahead for a docuseries that will provide a behind-the-scenes view of McLaren, the British Formula One racing team, as it prepares for the 2017 FIA Formula One World Championship.
The series, to stream via Amazon Prime, promises “exclusive access from McLaren to the technically competitive and secretive world of racing.” In addition to the drivers, the show will include “coverage of the physical and mental preparation of a Formula 1 crew, including exclusive footage of how McLaren builds and tests a Formula 1 car, and behind-the-scenes, never-before-seen coverage of the sponsor and partnership deals that finance the team.”
“We understand and appreciate that Formula 1 fans are always keen for greater levels of access, insight and information, and this series will give them the most intimate and honest access to a modern Formula 1 team that’s ever been seen,” said Zak Brown, McLaren executive director.
Amazon did not give a premiere date for the series. The 2017 FIA Formula One World Championship Race Calendar extends through November 2017.
- Soup’s On - February 16, 2018
- Revry’s Funny or Die - February 15, 2018
- Shows for Preschoolers - February 15, 2018
- Grifters and Drifters - February 14, 2018
- PBS Is Most Trusted - February 13, 2018
- MoviePass’ Sweeter Deal? - February 12, 2018
- ‘Swipe Right’ on YouTube - February 12, 2018
- Star-Crossed Streamers - February 9, 2018
- Monday Blues - February 9, 2018
- ‘Am I Black Enough?’ - February 8, 2018