All of season one is available to stream on AMC.com through Tuesday, April 4 for cable/satellite/telco susbcribers, with the first two episodes available free to anyone. After tomorrow, though, only Hulu subscribers will be able to stream the season.
Preacher stars Dominic Cooper as Jesse Custer, a West Texas preacher “who is inhabited by the renegade spawn of an angel and demon and gains the power to control people with just a word.”
The series, based on Steve Dillon’s ’90’s cult comic book franchise, also stars Ruth Negga as “his badass ex-girlfriend Tulip” and Joseph Gilgun as “an Irish vampire named Cassidy” as they are “thrust into a twisted battle spanning heaven, hell and everywhere in between.”
The series was developed for television by Neighbors’ star Seth Rogen and writer/producer/director Evan Goldberg.
The second season of Preacher is scheduled to debut on AMC in June.
- More Momoa - November 24, 2017
- Barbra and Spike - November 22, 2017
- Jesus Live TV - November 22, 2017
- Shatner’s Back - November 21, 2017
- Coalition Sues Hulu - November 21, 2017
- Dick’s ‘Electric Dreams’ - November 20, 2017
- A G-Dragon Thanksgiving - November 20, 2017
- ‘StartUp’ In 3rd Round - November 17, 2017
- Haunted House-sitting - November 17, 2017
- Stream ‘Too Many Stars’ - November 16, 2017