(Above: Kirk Cameron, photo by Gage Skidmore)
Hosted by Kirk Cameron (Mike Seaver on Growing Pains), the National Bible Bee Game Show features 72 young people from 7-18 years of age who recite scripture from memory in a competition for $250,000 in prizes. Now in its second season, the series is an outgrowth of the National Bible Bee, which has been held since 2009.
To watch the hour-long National Bible Bee Game Show, you can visit Christian Cinema’s Facebook page for the next 30 Tuesdays at 8 pm. You can also purchase individual episodes or the complete season at Christian Cinema’s on-demand service.
The season premiere will include a preview of Heaven, How I Got Here: A Night with the Thief on the Cross, an hour-long one-man performance by Stephen Baldwin (pictured here), which also debuts tomorrow — on Christian Cinema’s on-demand service for $9.99. The show is a filmed stage adaptation of Pastor Colin Smith’s book by the same name.
- Isn’t it Snowmantic? - November 24, 2017
- ThanksStreaming Day - November 22, 2017
- David Cassidy, 1950-2017 - November 22, 2017
- Mubi, Curiosity On VRV - November 21, 2017
- ‘November Criminals’ - November 21, 2017
- Dockery Goes ‘Godless’ - November 20, 2017
- Antenna’s Bunkers Binge - November 20, 2017
- The ‘Messiah’ is Coming - November 17, 2017
- A Second Beatification - November 17, 2017
- Interactive Sitcom - November 16, 2017