(Above: Screenshot from Cartoon Hangover’s ‘Super Science Friends,’ on VRV)
VRV, the aggregator of anime, animation, gaming, comedy, sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and tech streaming services, can now be seen on the web (but not via Internet Explorer or Opera). VRV had launched in November via iOS, Android , Xbox One and PlayStation apps.
More than 20,000 episodes, with ads, are available free.
VRV also sells 13 services ad-free, including two exclusive channels — Cartoon Hangover and Mondo. The others are Crunchyroll, Funimation, Rooster Teeth, Geek & Sundry, Nerdist, Tested, RiffTrax, Ginx, Machinima, Seeso and Shudder. Prices range from $1.75/month for Ginx to $6.99 for Crunchyroll.
For $9.99, an ad-free “combo pack” features Cartoon Hangover, Mondo, Crunchyroll, Tested, Funimation, Nerdist, Geek & Sundry and Rooster Teeth – comprising, according to VRV, a library of more than 10,000 hours of content.
January promo for the Oscar-nominated ‘Pear Cider and Cigarettes,’ on Mondo:
- WeedTV Launches - September 22, 2017
- Beatification Weekend - September 22, 2017
- Tale of Two Sitcoms - September 21, 2017
- UN Peace Day Broadcast - September 20, 2017
- High Holy Days Online - September 20, 2017
- Baldwin’s Philharmonic - September 19, 2017
- Hispanic Heritage Docs - September 19, 2017
- ‘Doc Martin’ Thursday - September 18, 2017
- Entertale’s Africa Tale - September 18, 2017
- ‘Origin of Everything’ - September 15, 2017