Hulu is vastly expanding its library of Spanish-language programming thanks to new multi-year agreements with Telemundo, owned by NBCUniversal, and Sony Pictures Television.
The Telemundo deal means the addition of hundreds of episodes from popular telenovelas, films and other shows. All past episodes of hit series La Reina del Sur, Celia and Bajo El Mismo Cielo are now available, and all of Tierra de Reyes and La Patrona will debut April 15.
The Sony agreement will bring such telenovelas and teleseries as Doña Bárbara and Lady, La Vendendora de Rosas; the comedy series Los Beltran; and crime dramas El Mariachi (not to be confused with the 1993 film of the same name, mentioned below), Metastasis (a Colombian remake of AMC’s Breaking Bad), and En la Boca del Lobo.
In addition, Hulu now offers such Sony films as El Mariachi and The Secret in Their Eyes, as well as nine of director Pedro Almodóvar’s films, including The Skin I Live In, Woman on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown, All About My Mother, Bad Education, Broken Embraces, Talk to Her and Law of Desire.
Hulu has two subscription options: a $7.99 monthly plan, with limited commercials; and a $11.99 monthly ad-free plan.
- More Momoa - November 24, 2017
- Barbra and Spike - November 22, 2017
- Jesus Live TV - November 22, 2017
- Shatner’s Back - November 21, 2017
- Coalition Sues Hulu - November 21, 2017
- Dick’s ‘Electric Dreams’ - November 20, 2017
- A G-Dragon Thanksgiving - November 20, 2017
- ‘StartUp’ In 3rd Round - November 17, 2017
- Haunted House-sitting - November 17, 2017
- Stream ‘Too Many Stars’ - November 16, 2017