Hulu is vastly expanding its library of Spanish-language programming thanks to new multi-year agreements with Telemundo, owned by NBCUniversal, and Sony Pictures Television.
The Telemundo deal means the addition of hundreds of episodes from popular telenovelas, films and other shows. All past episodes of hit series La Reina del Sur, Celia and Bajo El Mismo Cielo are now available, and all of Tierra de Reyes and La Patrona will debut April 15.
The Sony agreement will bring such telenovelas and teleseries as Doña Bárbara and Lady, La Vendendora de Rosas; the comedy series Los Beltran; and crime dramas El Mariachi (not to be confused with the 1993 film of the same name, mentioned below), Metastasis (a Colombian remake of AMC’s Breaking Bad), and En la Boca del Lobo.
In addition, Hulu now offers such Sony films as El Mariachi and The Secret in Their Eyes, as well as nine of director Pedro Almodóvar’s films, including The Skin I Live In, Woman on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown, All About My Mother, Bad Education, Broken Embraces, Talk to Her and Law of Desire.
Hulu has two subscription options: a $7.99 monthly plan, with limited commercials; and a $11.99 monthly ad-free plan.
- Smartphones Control Us - September 21, 2017
- Sean Penn’s Hulu Series - September 21, 2017
- ‘First King of Comedy’ - September 20, 2017
- Gaga Doc on Netflix - September 20, 2017
- VR Event to End Poverty - September 19, 2017
- Jack Johnson Tonight - September 18, 2017
- Streamer Sharing Common - September 18, 2017
- Enduring Racism - September 15, 2017
- They Had a Blast - September 15, 2017
- Cord-Cutting Hits Ads - September 14, 2017