(Above: Jason Priestley and Cindy Sampson play ‘Private Eyes’)
In the series, Priestley plays a former pro hockey player who teams up with a “fierce” female private investigator. As a result, he “is forced to examine who he has become and who he wants to be while investigating high-stakes crimes.”
Here, the former teen idol talks about playing a former hockey star “looking for the second act of his life.” It’s all about reinventing oneself, says Priestley.
Ten episodes have already aired on Canada’s Global broadcast network, with a second season of 18 episodes now in production. Ion TV did not provide a premiere date for the US.
The series comes from Entertainment One, which also produces two other Canadian series airing on Ion: Saving Hope, a supernatural medical drama, and The Listener, about a “mind-reading law enforcement consultant.”
- Streaming Jackpot - March 12, 2018
- Reinventing Morning Chat - March 1, 2018
- Relive/Remember/Relate - February 28, 2018
- ‘We Are Rising’ - February 19, 2018
- Need a Life Coach? - February 13, 2018
- 90 Years in Showbiz - December 29, 2017
- #5: Prescription Laughs - December 26, 2017
- Wrongfully Convicted? - December 18, 2017
- ‘Dead Man’s’ Walk #4? - December 7, 2017
- Stream ‘The Eyeslicer’ - December 6, 2017