(Above: Jason Priestley and Cindy Sampson play ‘Private Eyes’)
In the series, Priestley plays a former pro hockey player who teams up with a “fierce” female private investigator. As a result, he “is forced to examine who he has become and who he wants to be while investigating high-stakes crimes.”
Here, the former teen idol talks about playing a former hockey star “looking for the second act of his life.” It’s all about reinventing oneself, says Priestley.
Ten episodes have already aired on Canada’s Global broadcast network, with a second season of 18 episodes now in production. Ion TV did not provide a premiere date for the US.
The series comes from Entertainment One, which also produces two other Canadian series airing on Ion: Saving Hope, a supernatural medical drama, and The Listener, about a “mind-reading law enforcement consultant.”
- ‘Dead Man’s’ Walk #4? - December 7, 2017
- Stream ‘The Eyeslicer’ - December 6, 2017
- Prescription Laughs - November 9, 2017
- Arab Stand-Up - October 11, 2017
- Tuff TV Q&A - August 16, 2017
- Pinkfong Q&A - August 14, 2017
- ‘Living Dead’ Lives Here - July 17, 2017
- Indies Spirit Q&A - July 11, 2017
- ‘Jersey Girls’ Q&A - June 19, 2017
- ‘RideShare’ Exclusive - June 5, 2017