Netflix’s Peaky Blinders will return for a fourth season, with The Pianist’s Adrien Brody joining the cast.
The series, produced by BBC Two, stars Cillian Murphy as Thomas Shelby, the head of a notorious crime gang in 1919 Birmingham, England. The cast includes Skyfall’s Helen McCrory as Aunt Polly, The Revenant’s Paul Anderson as Arthur Shelby and Green Room’s Joe Cole as John Shelby. The Revenant’s Tom Hardy also returns as Jewish gang leader Alfie Solomons.
The new season begins when Thomas Shelby “receives a mysterious letter on Christmas Eve,” suggesting “the Peaky Blinders are in danger of annihilation. As the enemy closes in, Shelby flees his country house and returns to the streets of Small Heath, Birmingham, where a desperate fight for survival begins.”
BBC Two didn’t give the new season’s broadcast date nor subsequent availability on Netflix. You can stream Seasons 1-3 now on Netflix.
- Soup’s On - February 16, 2018
- Revry’s Funny or Die - February 15, 2018
- Shows for Preschoolers - February 15, 2018
- Grifters and Drifters - February 14, 2018
- PBS Is Most Trusted - February 13, 2018
- MoviePass’ Sweeter Deal? - February 12, 2018
- ‘Swipe Right’ on YouTube - February 12, 2018
- Star-Crossed Streamers - February 9, 2018
- Monday Blues - February 9, 2018
- ‘Am I Black Enough?’ - February 8, 2018