Motorsport said the series debuted this past weekend with an episode that goes behind-the-scenes at the 65th running of the 12 Hours of Sebring endurance race, which took place March 18 in Florida. However, a previous episode – focusing on January’s Race of Champions Miami – is also available to subscribers (and below).
Future episodes will focus on other auto races, with host Derek D (Derek DeAngelis) doing interviews, interacting with fans, and taking “in-depth looks” at teams and drivers.
Derek D says goodbye to ‘Fast Lane Daily’ viewers, July 27, 2016:
In addition to Sidetracked with Derek D, regular series on Motorsport.tv include Inside Grand Prix, Racing Recap and Inside WEC. The service’s content can also be seen on the Motors TV channel available via Sling TV and Yip TV subscriptions.
The Motorsport.TV Internet service costs $3.99 monthly or $39.99 annually, but you can get a one-month free trial without providing credit card info. Go to Motorsport.tv /Join to sign up.
For auto racing fans, Motorsport.TV competitors include Motor Trend OnDemand, which costs $4.99 monthly or $49.99 annually, but requires credit card info before starting a free trial.
- Depardieu’s ‘Marseilles’ - February 21, 2018
- The Zen of Streaming - February 21, 2018
- ‘The Stall’ on Amazon - February 20, 2018
- A Primer on BLK Prime - February 19, 2018
- Israeli Self-Defense - February 19, 2018
- Philip Glass Live - February 16, 2018
- ‘Travel Time with Linda’ - February 16, 2018
- ‘Mozart’ Returns Friday - February 15, 2018
- ‘Stargate Origins’ Today - February 15, 2018
- ‘This Close’ Today - February 14, 2018