Motorsport said the series debuted this past weekend with an episode that goes behind-the-scenes at the 65th running of the 12 Hours of Sebring endurance race, which took place March 18 in Florida. However, a previous episode – focusing on January’s Race of Champions Miami – is also available to subscribers (and below).
Future episodes will focus on other auto races, with host Derek D (Derek DeAngelis) doing interviews, interacting with fans, and taking “in-depth looks” at teams and drivers.
Derek D says goodbye to ‘Fast Lane Daily’ viewers, July 27, 2016:
In addition to Sidetracked with Derek D, regular series on Motorsport.tv include Inside Grand Prix, Racing Recap and Inside WEC. The service’s content can also be seen on the Motors TV channel available via Sling TV and Yip TV subscriptions.
The Motorsport.TV Internet service costs $3.99 monthly or $39.99 annually, but you can get a one-month free trial without providing credit card info. Go to Motorsport.tv /Join to sign up.
For auto racing fans, Motorsport.TV competitors include Motor Trend OnDemand, which costs $4.99 monthly or $49.99 annually, but requires credit card info before starting a free trial.
- Isn’t it Snowmantic? - November 24, 2017
- ThanksStreaming Day - November 22, 2017
- David Cassidy, 1950-2017 - November 22, 2017
- Mubi, Curiosity On VRV - November 21, 2017
- ‘November Criminals’ - November 21, 2017
- Dockery Goes ‘Godless’ - November 20, 2017
- Antenna’s Bunkers Binge - November 20, 2017
- The ‘Messiah’ is Coming - November 17, 2017
- A Second Beatification - November 17, 2017
- Interactive Sitcom - November 16, 2017