Motorsport said the series debuted this past weekend with an episode that goes behind-the-scenes at the 65th running of the 12 Hours of Sebring endurance race, which took place March 18 in Florida. However, a previous episode – focusing on January’s Race of Champions Miami – is also available to subscribers (and below).
Future episodes will focus on other auto races, with host Derek D (Derek DeAngelis) doing interviews, interacting with fans, and taking “in-depth looks” at teams and drivers.
Derek D says goodbye to ‘Fast Lane Daily’ viewers, July 27, 2016:
In addition to Sidetracked with Derek D, regular series on Motorsport.tv include Inside Grand Prix, Racing Recap and Inside WEC. The service’s content can also be seen on the Motors TV channel available via Sling TV and Yip TV subscriptions.
The Motorsport.TV Internet service costs $3.99 monthly or $39.99 annually, but you can get a one-month free trial without providing credit card info. Go to Motorsport.tv /Join to sign up.
For auto racing fans, Motorsport.TV competitors include Motor Trend OnDemand, which costs $4.99 monthly or $49.99 annually, but requires credit card info before starting a free trial.
- FloSports Goes Bowling - June 22, 2018
- Punjabi in ‘Next of Kin’ - June 21, 2018
- Dicks on Wheels - June 20, 2018
- Trapped in the 1970s! - June 19, 2018
- Honoring ‘Father Brown’ - June 18, 2018
- Look Who’s Carpooling! - June 15, 2018
- Back to ‘The Ranch’ - June 15, 2018
- Color Classics Launches - June 14, 2018
- ‘Graves’ Demons Return - June 13, 2018
- ‘Lust’ on Netflix Friday - June 13, 2018