Coming to The Stage will return for its sixth and seventh seasons.
Veteran stand-up George Wallace will assume hosting duties from Andy Kindler, who has welcomed a string of aspiring comedians during the current fourth season and season five, which is scheduled to premiere in July.
“Just like Donald Trump, I’m going to make this show great again. We’re going to have some fun. Nothing but laughter,” said Wallace.
Below, Wallace gives a shout-out to fans about the upcoming season:
Coming to the Stage, produced by Comedy Dynamics, allows would-be comedians to test their chops before a live audience. In addition to the newcomers, there have been special appearances by Doug Stanhope, Todd Bridges and “Nick Cannon with the misadventures of the seven-foot-tall microphone, Mr. Microphone.”
- Soup’s On - February 16, 2018
- Revry’s Funny or Die - February 15, 2018
- Shows for Preschoolers - February 15, 2018
- Grifters and Drifters - February 14, 2018
- PBS Is Most Trusted - February 13, 2018
- MoviePass’ Sweeter Deal? - February 12, 2018
- ‘Swipe Right’ on YouTube - February 12, 2018
- Star-Crossed Streamers - February 9, 2018
- Monday Blues - February 9, 2018
- ‘Am I Black Enough?’ - February 8, 2018