Top Chef “fan favorite” Isaac Toups has gotten his own series via Bravo and Celebrity Cruises. In each short-form episode of Isaac Takes On, Toups is on board the Celebrity Reflection in competition with the ship’s cooks — and judges like Michelin-starred chef Cornelius Gallagher, who is also Carnival’s associate VP of food and beverage operations.
Another three episodes will be added each of the next three weeks for a total of nine episodes.
“This partnership … gives our guests a peek into what it takes to develop and invent exquisite culinary creations using top quality ingredients inspired by different cultures from around the world,” said Gallagher.
- WeedTV Launches - September 22, 2017
- Beatification Weekend - September 22, 2017
- Tale of Two Sitcoms - September 21, 2017
- UN Peace Day Broadcast - September 20, 2017
- High Holy Days Online - September 20, 2017
- Baldwin’s Philharmonic - September 19, 2017
- Hispanic Heritage Docs - September 19, 2017
- ‘Doc Martin’ Thursday - September 18, 2017
- Entertale’s Africa Tale - September 18, 2017
- ‘Origin of Everything’ - September 15, 2017