A spinoff of CBS’s The Good Wife, which concluded its network run, The Good Fight picks up where its prequel left off. It’s one year later and Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski), a name partner of the law firm Lockhart & Lee, has lost her retirement savings in a financial scandal that also ruined the reputation of one of the practice’s young lawyers, Maia Rindell (Rose Leslie). Together, with Lucca Quinn (Cush Jumbo), they join another high-powered Chicago law firm, starting anew.
The second season will debut in 2018. You can watch the first season now on CBS All Access, with new episodes premiering Sundays.
CBS All Access offers two subscription plans — $9.99 per month with no ads in on-demand content but commercials presented in live-streaming CBS network broadcasts; and a $5.99 plan with commercials, except for “CBS Classics.”
CBS All Access is available online at CBS.com, on mobile devices via the CBS App for iOS, Android and Windows 10, and on Roku Players, Apple TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Chromecast, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
You can find more details at CBS All Access.
- Stream Streamys Tuesday - September 22, 2017
- ‘Transparent’ Season 4 - September 22, 2017
- Smartphones Control Us - September 21, 2017
- Sean Penn’s Hulu Series - September 21, 2017
- ‘First King of Comedy’ - September 20, 2017
- Gaga Doc on Netflix - September 20, 2017
- VR Event to End Poverty - September 19, 2017
- Jack Johnson Tonight - September 18, 2017
- Streamer Sharing Common - September 18, 2017
- Enduring Racism - September 15, 2017