Les Stroud, best known for his long-running Survivorman adventure reality series, yesterday launched SMTV, a $3.99-per-month subscription service promising to provide a collection of streaming channels largely devoted to the Stroud brand.
The flagship service, SurvivormanTV, features “re-mastered, fully up-to-date, streamable versions of every one of the previously aired episodes of Survivorman – plus additional installments of the show that have never been seen.”
We’ll let a breathless Stroud further describe SurvivormanTV – plus five other SMTV channels – as he treks through a bamboo forest:
To get Survivorman TV, BigFootTV, EnvirofilmsTV, 360VRTV, InstructionalTV, LesStroudMusicTV (and one he doesn’t mention in the video – DirectorsComnmentaryTV), go to smtvnetwork.com to register and sign up via credit card or PayPal. Unlike the vast majority of subscription services, we didn’t find a free trial offer.
Hulu subscribers who want to sample Survivorman, though, are in luck: you can stream 11 episodes right now.
- WeedTV Launches - September 22, 2017
- Beatification Weekend - September 22, 2017
- Tale of Two Sitcoms - September 21, 2017
- UN Peace Day Broadcast - September 20, 2017
- High Holy Days Online - September 20, 2017
- Baldwin’s Philharmonic - September 19, 2017
- Hispanic Heritage Docs - September 19, 2017
- ‘Doc Martin’ Thursday - September 18, 2017
- Entertale’s Africa Tale - September 18, 2017
- ‘Origin of Everything’ - September 15, 2017