Les Stroud, best known for his long-running Survivorman adventure reality series, yesterday launched SMTV, a $3.99-per-month subscription service promising to provide a collection of streaming channels largely devoted to the Stroud brand.
The flagship service, SurvivormanTV, features “re-mastered, fully up-to-date, streamable versions of every one of the previously aired episodes of Survivorman – plus additional installments of the show that have never been seen.”
We’ll let a breathless Stroud further describe SurvivormanTV – plus five other SMTV channels – as he treks through a bamboo forest:
To get Survivorman TV, BigFootTV, EnvirofilmsTV, 360VRTV, InstructionalTV, LesStroudMusicTV (and one he doesn’t mention in the video – DirectorsComnmentaryTV), go to smtvnetwork.com to register and sign up via credit card or PayPal. Unlike the vast majority of subscription services, we didn’t find a free trial offer.
Hulu subscribers who want to sample Survivorman, though, are in luck: you can stream 11 episodes right now.
- A Primer on BLK Prime - February 19, 2018
- Israeli Self-Defense - February 19, 2018
- Philip Glass Live - February 16, 2018
- ‘Travel Time with Linda’ - February 16, 2018
- ‘Mozart’ Returns Friday - February 15, 2018
- ‘Stargate Origins’ Today - February 15, 2018
- ‘This Close’ Today - February 14, 2018
- Finding ‘One Flesh’ - February 14, 2018
- ‘Movies for Grownups’ - February 13, 2018
- ‘Her America’ Launches - February 13, 2018