Les Stroud, best known for his long-running Survivorman adventure reality series, yesterday launched SMTV, a $3.99-per-month subscription service promising to provide a collection of streaming channels largely devoted to the Stroud brand.
The flagship service, SurvivormanTV, features “re-mastered, fully up-to-date, streamable versions of every one of the previously aired episodes of Survivorman – plus additional installments of the show that have never been seen.”
We’ll let a breathless Stroud further describe SurvivormanTV – plus five other SMTV channels – as he treks through a bamboo forest:
To get Survivorman TV, BigFootTV, EnvirofilmsTV, 360VRTV, InstructionalTV, LesStroudMusicTV (and one he doesn’t mention in the video – DirectorsComnmentaryTV), go to smtvnetwork.com to register and sign up via credit card or PayPal. Unlike the vast majority of subscription services, we didn’t find a free trial offer.
Hulu subscribers who want to sample Survivorman, though, are in luck: you can stream 11 episodes right now.
- Isn’t it Snowmantic? - November 24, 2017
- ThanksStreaming Day - November 22, 2017
- David Cassidy, 1950-2017 - November 22, 2017
- Mubi, Curiosity On VRV - November 21, 2017
- ‘November Criminals’ - November 21, 2017
- Dockery Goes ‘Godless’ - November 20, 2017
- Antenna’s Bunkers Binge - November 20, 2017
- The ‘Messiah’ is Coming - November 17, 2017
- A Second Beatification - November 17, 2017
- Interactive Sitcom - November 16, 2017