Les Stroud, best known for his long-running Survivorman adventure reality series, yesterday launched SMTV, a $3.99-per-month subscription service promising to provide a collection of streaming channels largely devoted to the Stroud brand.
The flagship service, SurvivormanTV, features “re-mastered, fully up-to-date, streamable versions of every one of the previously aired episodes of Survivorman – plus additional installments of the show that have never been seen.”
We’ll let a breathless Stroud further describe SurvivormanTV – plus five other SMTV channels – as he treks through a bamboo forest:
To get Survivorman TV, BigFootTV, EnvirofilmsTV, 360VRTV, InstructionalTV, LesStroudMusicTV (and one he doesn’t mention in the video – DirectorsComnmentaryTV), go to smtvnetwork.com to register and sign up via credit card or PayPal. Unlike the vast majority of subscription services, we didn’t find a free trial offer.
Hulu subscribers who want to sample Survivorman, though, are in luck: you can stream 11 episodes right now.
- FloSports Goes Bowling - June 22, 2018
- Punjabi in ‘Next of Kin’ - June 21, 2018
- Dicks on Wheels - June 20, 2018
- Trapped in the 1970s! - June 19, 2018
- Honoring ‘Father Brown’ - June 18, 2018
- Look Who’s Carpooling! - June 15, 2018
- Back to ‘The Ranch’ - June 15, 2018
- Color Classics Launches - June 14, 2018
- ‘Graves’ Demons Return - June 13, 2018
- ‘Lust’ on Netflix Friday - June 13, 2018