(Pictured above: Action Bronson)
Techcrunch has reported that media company Vice will produce original video programming for the mobile video and picture app Snapchat, starting with a reality show about dating called Hungry Hearts with Action Bronson.
The eight-episode series is to premiere later this year, with other Vice originals for Snapchat on the drawing board.
Snapchat also has original video deals with NBC, ABC, BBC, Turner, NYT, Discovery, Time and A+E.
You can read more at Techcrunch.
- Soup’s On - February 16, 2018
- Revry’s Funny or Die - February 15, 2018
- Shows for Preschoolers - February 15, 2018
- Grifters and Drifters - February 14, 2018
- PBS Is Most Trusted - February 13, 2018
- MoviePass’ Sweeter Deal? - February 12, 2018
- ‘Swipe Right’ on YouTube - February 12, 2018
- Star-Crossed Streamers - February 9, 2018
- Monday Blues - February 9, 2018
- ‘Am I Black Enough?’ - February 8, 2018