(Pictured above: Action Bronson)
Techcrunch has reported that media company Vice will produce original video programming for the mobile video and picture app Snapchat, starting with a reality show about dating called Hungry Hearts with Action Bronson.
The eight-episode series is to premiere later this year, with other Vice originals for Snapchat on the drawing board.
Snapchat also has original video deals with NBC, ABC, BBC, Turner, NYT, Discovery, Time and A+E.
You can read more at Techcrunch.
- Smartphones Control Us - September 21, 2017
- Sean Penn’s Hulu Series - September 21, 2017
- ‘First King of Comedy’ - September 20, 2017
- Gaga Doc on Netflix - September 20, 2017
- VR Event to End Poverty - September 19, 2017
- Jack Johnson Tonight - September 18, 2017
- Streamer Sharing Common - September 18, 2017
- Enduring Racism - September 15, 2017
- They Had a Blast - September 15, 2017
- Cord-Cutting Hits Ads - September 14, 2017