(Pictured above: Action Bronson)
Techcrunch has reported that media company Vice will produce original video programming for the mobile video and picture app Snapchat, starting with a reality show about dating called Hungry Hearts with Action Bronson.
The eight-episode series is to premiere later this year, with other Vice originals for Snapchat on the drawing board.
Snapchat also has original video deals with NBC, ABC, BBC, Turner, NYT, Discovery, Time and A+E.
You can read more at Techcrunch.
- More Momoa - November 24, 2017
- Barbra and Spike - November 22, 2017
- Jesus Live TV - November 22, 2017
- Shatner’s Back - November 21, 2017
- Coalition Sues Hulu - November 21, 2017
- Dick’s ‘Electric Dreams’ - November 20, 2017
- A G-Dragon Thanksgiving - November 20, 2017
- ‘StartUp’ In 3rd Round - November 17, 2017
- Haunted House-sitting - November 17, 2017
- Stream ‘Too Many Stars’ - November 16, 2017