Iron Fist, a series based on the popular Marvel Comics franchise, premieres this Friday, March 17 on Netflix.
Iron Fist, produced by Marvel Television in association with ABC studios, stars Finn Jones as billionaire Danny Rand (Jones as Rand is also to appear in Marvel’s The Defenders, scheduled to debut on Netflix this fall), who returns to New York City after having gone missing – and presumed dead – for 15 years. During his absence, Finn has become a Buddhist monk who has attained kung-fu mastery skills, which he must summon again and again in his quest to reclaim his family legacy.
Marvel universe regulars include Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeri Hogarth (Marvel’s Daredevil), Jessica Henwick as Colleen Wing (The Defenders), and Rosario Dawson as Claire Temple (The Defenders). The cast also features 90210′s Jessica Stroup as Joy Meachum, Banshee’s Tom Pelphrey as Ward Meachum and Banished’s David Wenham as Harold Meachum.
Scott Buck, whose extensive production resume includes Dexter and Six Feet Under, is showrunner.
- Soup’s On - February 16, 2018
- Revry’s Funny or Die - February 15, 2018
- Shows for Preschoolers - February 15, 2018
- Grifters and Drifters - February 14, 2018
- PBS Is Most Trusted - February 13, 2018
- MoviePass’ Sweeter Deal? - February 12, 2018
- ‘Swipe Right’ on YouTube - February 12, 2018
- Star-Crossed Streamers - February 9, 2018
- Monday Blues - February 9, 2018
- ‘Am I Black Enough?’ - February 8, 2018