Iron Fist, a series based on the popular Marvel Comics franchise, premieres this Friday, March 17 on Netflix.
Iron Fist, produced by Marvel Television in association with ABC studios, stars Finn Jones as billionaire Danny Rand (Jones as Rand is also to appear in Marvel’s The Defenders, scheduled to debut on Netflix this fall), who returns to New York City after having gone missing – and presumed dead – for 15 years. During his absence, Finn has become a Buddhist monk who has attained kung-fu mastery skills, which he must summon again and again in his quest to reclaim his family legacy.
Marvel universe regulars include Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeri Hogarth (Marvel’s Daredevil), Jessica Henwick as Colleen Wing (The Defenders), and Rosario Dawson as Claire Temple (The Defenders). The cast also features 90210′s Jessica Stroup as Joy Meachum, Banshee’s Tom Pelphrey as Ward Meachum and Banished’s David Wenham as Harold Meachum.
Scott Buck, whose extensive production resume includes Dexter and Six Feet Under, is showrunner.
- Hulu’s ‘The Other Guy’ - June 22, 2018
- Gig Economy Comedy - June 21, 2018
- ‘Luke Cage’ is Back - June 21, 2018
- ‘Stargate Origins’ Movie - June 20, 2018
- Are You A True Believer? - June 19, 2018
- Feel the Farce - June 19, 2018
- Prime ‘Damages’ - June 18, 2018
- Two ‘Angry Birds’ - June 15, 2018
- Streaming Bourdain - June 14, 2018
- Lucy Liu RomCom - June 14, 2018