Lifestyle brand and media company Complex Networks, jointly owned by Verizon and Hearst, interviewed Chance the Rapper for its new monthly video series, The Complex Cover, which is scheduled to launch today.
Series host Noah Callahan-Bever gets Chance to talk “about fatherhood and the birth of his first child, his collaboration with Kanye, his trailblazing path through the music industry and his ambitious plans for his next album.”
Complex said the new series will bring “fans a candid look into the lives of the most interesting pop culture figures today … with exclusive in-depth interviews, behind-the-scenes moments, and exclusive content.”
Complex Networks recently launched Rated Red and Seriously.tv with entertainment, arts and sports programming marketed to 18- to 24-year-old males. Other Complex Network content brands, available for free streaming online, include Complex, Collider, First We Feast, Pigeons and Planes, Ride and others. The brands can also be found on Verizon’s go90 mobile TV network. Verizon customers with the go90 app for Apple or Android can stream without data charges, although downloading and browsing does count against their monthly plan.
- Hulu’s ‘The Other Guy’ - June 22, 2018
- Gig Economy Comedy - June 21, 2018
- ‘Luke Cage’ is Back - June 21, 2018
- ‘Stargate Origins’ Movie - June 20, 2018
- Are You A True Believer? - June 19, 2018
- Feel the Farce - June 19, 2018
- Prime ‘Damages’ - June 18, 2018
- Two ‘Angry Birds’ - June 15, 2018
- Streaming Bourdain - June 14, 2018
- Lucy Liu RomCom - June 14, 2018