Lifestyle brand and media company Complex Networks, jointly owned by Verizon and Hearst, interviewed Chance the Rapper for its new monthly video series, The Complex Cover, which is scheduled to launch today.
Series host Noah Callahan-Bever gets Chance to talk “about fatherhood and the birth of his first child, his collaboration with Kanye, his trailblazing path through the music industry and his ambitious plans for his next album.”
Complex said the new series will bring “fans a candid look into the lives of the most interesting pop culture figures today … with exclusive in-depth interviews, behind-the-scenes moments, and exclusive content.”
Complex Networks recently launched Rated Red and Seriously.tv with entertainment, arts and sports programming marketed to 18- to 24-year-old males. Other Complex Network content brands, available for free streaming online, include Complex, Collider, First We Feast, Pigeons and Planes, Ride and others. The brands can also be found on Verizon’s go90 mobile TV network. Verizon customers with the go90 app for Apple or Android can stream without data charges, although downloading and browsing does count against their monthly plan.
- Stream Streamys Tuesday - September 22, 2017
- ‘Transparent’ Season 4 - September 22, 2017
- Smartphones Control Us - September 21, 2017
- Sean Penn’s Hulu Series - September 21, 2017
- ‘First King of Comedy’ - September 20, 2017
- Gaga Doc on Netflix - September 20, 2017
- VR Event to End Poverty - September 19, 2017
- Jack Johnson Tonight - September 18, 2017
- Streamer Sharing Common - September 18, 2017
- Enduring Racism - September 15, 2017