TBD, announced in December as an upcoming over-the-air service featuring web content, has now launched – and it’s also available online!
You can live-stream the channel at TBD.com, or watch it via antenna in 55 markets over the subchannels of stations operated by Sinclair Broadcast Group. This follows the similar online/over-the-air strategy of Sinclair’s other multicast channels: Comet TV, which focuses on classic sci-fi programming, and Charge!, an action-based channel set to launch this spring.
TBD, which does stand for “To Be Determined,” sports the tagline “What’s Next.” If you want to know what’s next on the live feed or on-air, check out the complete TBD schedule at TBD.com.
What will you find? “Everything from culinary capers, jaw-dropping action, hilarious pranks and comedy, music, fitness, gaming, or just random awesomeness that you never knew you needed in your life,” according to the TBD website.
Content comes from such providers as Jukin Video, Legendary Digital Networks (Nerdist, and Geek & Sundry), Whistle Sports, Kinonation, Zoomin’ and Canvas Media Studios.
As an example of specific shows, tonight’s primetime lineup (ET) includes:
- Two game-playing series from Geek & Sundry
- The Will Wheaton-hosted TableTop
- Spellslingers; This Week in Fails, in which the “FailArmy watches the best fails of the week, reads your comments, and interacts with the fans”
- While You Were … , featuring funny videos from the web
- QYou Prime, short-form web videos from veteran curators The QYou.
- Isn’t it Snowmantic? - November 24, 2017
- ThanksStreaming Day - November 22, 2017
- David Cassidy, 1950-2017 - November 22, 2017
- Mubi, Curiosity On VRV - November 21, 2017
- ‘November Criminals’ - November 21, 2017
- Dockery Goes ‘Godless’ - November 20, 2017
- Antenna’s Bunkers Binge - November 20, 2017
- The ‘Messiah’ is Coming - November 17, 2017
- A Second Beatification - November 17, 2017
- Interactive Sitcom - November 16, 2017