To mark the 40th anniversary of the premiere of Three’s Company (the exact date was March 15, 1977), Antenna TV is celebrating the classic sitcom both online and over-the-air.
Highlighting the celebration will be an exclusive interview with four of the show’s stars — Joyce DeWitt (Janet), Richard Kline (Larry), Priscilla Barnes (Terry) and Jenilee Harrison (Cindy). Conspicuously absent: Suzanne Somers (Chrissy), who left the series after five seasons in a contract dispute (replaced by Harrison and then Barnes), although Sommers and DeWitt did reunite at least once five years ago. Also absent, of course, will be series star John Ritter (Jack), who passed away in 2003.
The complete interview, conducted by WPIX-TV (New York) news anchor Tamsen Fadal, runs for over 50 minutes and can be streamed now on Antenna TV’s YouTube site, and right here:
Excerpts from the interview will run on Antenna TV’s over-the-air channel during its “Three’s Company 40th Anniversary Rendezvous” marathon, which starts tomorrow at 1 pm ET with the premiere episode and runs through Monday at 6 am. The marathon will not only feature 72 episodes of Three’s Company, which totaled 172 episodes over its eight seasons, but also Johnny Carson episodes featuring Ritter (Sunday at 10 pm & Monday at 2 am) and Kline (Saturday at 10 pm ET & Sunday at 3 am).
Three’s Company will then join Antenna TV’s primetime lineup starting Monday, with two episodes airing each weeknight at 9 pm.
To find where to watch, even if you’re not a cable, satellite or telco subscriber, visit Antenna TV’s channel finder.
- Depardieu’s ‘Marseilles’ - February 21, 2018
- The Zen of Streaming - February 21, 2018
- ‘The Stall’ on Amazon - February 20, 2018
- A Primer on BLK Prime - February 19, 2018
- Israeli Self-Defense - February 19, 2018
- Philip Glass Live - February 16, 2018
- ‘Travel Time with Linda’ - February 16, 2018
- ‘Mozart’ Returns Friday - February 15, 2018
- ‘Stargate Origins’ Today - February 15, 2018
- ‘This Close’ Today - February 14, 2018