Time Inc. has launched Well Done, an online brand offering “a daily, video-only slate of innovative new recipes, food explainers, hacks and food news geared to a social and mobile audience.”
Well Done, which leverages Time Inc.’s extensive social media reach (the company claims “48 million social followers in the food space”), is described as “a first-of-its-kind food brand for Time Inc., developed to live on our social channels,” as well as on its own standalone site.
“We see Well Done benefiting from our deep relationships and expertise in the food category, as well as the extraordinary video and social reach of the Time Inc. network,” said Alan Murray, Time Inc.’s chief content officer.
- Soup’s On - February 16, 2018
- Revry’s Funny or Die - February 15, 2018
- Shows for Preschoolers - February 15, 2018
- Grifters and Drifters - February 14, 2018
- PBS Is Most Trusted - February 13, 2018
- MoviePass’ Sweeter Deal? - February 12, 2018
- ‘Swipe Right’ on YouTube - February 12, 2018
- Star-Crossed Streamers - February 9, 2018
- Monday Blues - February 9, 2018
- ‘Am I Black Enough?’ - February 8, 2018