Time Inc. has launched Well Done, an online brand offering “a daily, video-only slate of innovative new recipes, food explainers, hacks and food news geared to a social and mobile audience.”
Well Done, which leverages Time Inc.’s extensive social media reach (the company claims “48 million social followers in the food space”), is described as “a first-of-its-kind food brand for Time Inc., developed to live on our social channels,” as well as on its own standalone site.
“We see Well Done benefiting from our deep relationships and expertise in the food category, as well as the extraordinary video and social reach of the Time Inc. network,” said Alan Murray, Time Inc.’s chief content officer.
- More Momoa - November 24, 2017
- Barbra and Spike - November 22, 2017
- Jesus Live TV - November 22, 2017
- Shatner’s Back - November 21, 2017
- Coalition Sues Hulu - November 21, 2017
- Dick’s ‘Electric Dreams’ - November 20, 2017
- A G-Dragon Thanksgiving - November 20, 2017
- ‘StartUp’ In 3rd Round - November 17, 2017
- Haunted House-sitting - November 17, 2017
- Stream ‘Too Many Stars’ - November 16, 2017