Time Inc. has launched Well Done, an online brand offering “a daily, video-only slate of innovative new recipes, food explainers, hacks and food news geared to a social and mobile audience.”
Well Done, which leverages Time Inc.’s extensive social media reach (the company claims “48 million social followers in the food space”), is described as “a first-of-its-kind food brand for Time Inc., developed to live on our social channels,” as well as on its own standalone site.
“We see Well Done benefiting from our deep relationships and expertise in the food category, as well as the extraordinary video and social reach of the Time Inc. network,” said Alan Murray, Time Inc.’s chief content officer.
- Stream Streamys Tuesday - September 22, 2017
- ‘Transparent’ Season 4 - September 22, 2017
- Smartphones Control Us - September 21, 2017
- Sean Penn’s Hulu Series - September 21, 2017
- ‘First King of Comedy’ - September 20, 2017
- Gaga Doc on Netflix - September 20, 2017
- VR Event to End Poverty - September 19, 2017
- Jack Johnson Tonight - September 18, 2017
- Streamer Sharing Common - September 18, 2017
- Enduring Racism - September 15, 2017