Not to be confused with the Nicholas Cage action-adventure flicks, this National Treasure looks at the ramifications of sexual misconduct allegations brought against a fictional celebrity, “exploring their impact on the accused and those most closely associated with him as he is brought to trial.”
The series stars Robbie Coltrane, known for his role as Rubeus Hagrid in the Harry Potter film franchise, as Paul Finchley. Finchley, a “national treasure” who is part of “a popular, long-running comedy double act” and finds himself the subject of sexual abuse charges. The cast includes Julie Walters (Molly Weasley in the Harry Potter films) Andrea Riseborough (Alessia in Nocturnal Animals) and Tim McInnerny (Captain Kevin Darling in BBC’s Blackadder Goes Forth series).
Hulu offers two subscription options: a $7.99 monthly plan, with limited commercials; and a $11.99 monthly ad-free plan.
‘National Treasure’ Trailer:
- ‘How to Be a Journalist’ - February 21, 2018
- Fox Goes Over-the-Top - February 21, 2018
- ‘The Last Rhino’ on PBS - February 20, 2018
- Post-Apocalyptic Horror - February 20, 2018
- Soup’s On - February 16, 2018
- Revry’s Funny or Die - February 15, 2018
- Shows for Preschoolers - February 15, 2018
- Grifters and Drifters - February 14, 2018
- PBS Is Most Trusted - February 13, 2018
- MoviePass’ Sweeter Deal? - February 12, 2018