The first season, which is to feature 10 one-hour episodes, stars Rupert Grint, aka Ron Weasley of the Harry Potter films, as “the utterly posh, Charlie Cavendish.”
Snatch, “inspired by a real-life heist in London,” focuses on “up and coming hustlers who stumble upon a truck load of stolen gold bullion and are suddenly thrust into the high-stakes world of organized crime. The boys must quickly learn to navigate the treacherous waters of London’s underworld as rogue cops, gypsy fighters, international mobsters and local villains descend.”
The cast includes Luke Pasqualino as Albert Hill, Lucien Laviscount as Billy Ayres, Dougray Scott as Vic Hill, Phoebe Dynevor as Lotti Mott, Juliet Aubrey as Lily Hill, and Ed Westwick as Sonny Castillo.
Here’s a trailer:
Production has also started on season two of StartUp, an original drama series starring Sherlock’s Martin Freeman and The O.C.‘s Adam Brody, said Eric Berger, Crackle general manager and EVP, Sony Pictures Television Digital Networks. The new season will debut later this year. You can watch the first season of the crime thriller for free on Crackle.
(Note: The feature image is a screen grab from YouTube.)
- Soup’s On - February 16, 2018
- Revry’s Funny or Die - February 15, 2018
- Shows for Preschoolers - February 15, 2018
- Grifters and Drifters - February 14, 2018
- PBS Is Most Trusted - February 13, 2018
- MoviePass’ Sweeter Deal? - February 12, 2018
- ‘Swipe Right’ on YouTube - February 12, 2018
- Star-Crossed Streamers - February 9, 2018
- Monday Blues - February 9, 2018
- ‘Am I Black Enough?’ - February 8, 2018