The first season, which is to feature 10 one-hour episodes, stars Rupert Grint, aka Ron Weasley of the Harry Potter films, as “the utterly posh, Charlie Cavendish.”
Snatch, “inspired by a real-life heist in London,” focuses on “up and coming hustlers who stumble upon a truck load of stolen gold bullion and are suddenly thrust into the high-stakes world of organized crime. The boys must quickly learn to navigate the treacherous waters of London’s underworld as rogue cops, gypsy fighters, international mobsters and local villains descend.”
The cast includes Luke Pasqualino as Albert Hill, Lucien Laviscount as Billy Ayres, Dougray Scott as Vic Hill, Phoebe Dynevor as Lotti Mott, Juliet Aubrey as Lily Hill, and Ed Westwick as Sonny Castillo.
Here’s a trailer:
Production has also started on season two of StartUp, an original drama series starring Sherlock’s Martin Freeman and The O.C.‘s Adam Brody, said Eric Berger, Crackle general manager and EVP, Sony Pictures Television Digital Networks. The new season will debut later this year. You can watch the first season of the crime thriller for free on Crackle.
(Note: The feature image is a screen grab from YouTube.)
- Stream Streamys Tuesday - September 22, 2017
- ‘Transparent’ Season 4 - September 22, 2017
- Smartphones Control Us - September 21, 2017
- Sean Penn’s Hulu Series - September 21, 2017
- ‘First King of Comedy’ - September 20, 2017
- Gaga Doc on Netflix - September 20, 2017
- VR Event to End Poverty - September 19, 2017
- Jack Johnson Tonight - September 18, 2017
- Streamer Sharing Common - September 18, 2017
- Enduring Racism - September 15, 2017