Innovativ Media Group said it will launch a niche subscription streaming channel, HPLovecraft.TV, later this summer. The channel will also be embedded into The Lovecraft Ezine, a free online pub that’s “devoted to weird fiction, cosmic horror, and the Cthulhu Mythos.”
The initial programming on HPLovecraft.TV will consist of an original 30-episode animated web series, Mountains of Madness, based on the H.P. Lovecraft novella, At the Mountains of Madness.
“We strongly believe that niche premium channels with customized content produced for select fan communities and made available through interactive platforms and on Facebook is not only the television of the future but the present,” said Tom Coleman, CEO of Innovativ.
- Amazon Rules ‘Daytime’ - March 23, 2017
- ‘RAD Lands’ on iTunes - March 23, 2017
- Barris’ Dangerous Mind - March 22, 2017
- Comet’s 3rd Dimension - March 22, 2017
- Her Life’s a ‘[Blank]’ - March 21, 2017
- Chef Toups Ships Out - March 21, 2017
- Berry Plays Berry - March 20, 2017
- YuppTV Originals - March 20, 2017
- Isobel Cup Live Streams - March 17, 2017
- Social Viewing Revs Up - March 16, 2017